Jumping Beans Frequently Asked Questions

There are many typical questions we get asked before a hire, so we thought we would put the most common questions into the one place and hopefully they answer any questions you may have. If they don’t, please, contct us, we are only too happy to help you out.

Cash on delivery, electronic bank transfers, bank cheques, PAYPAL for credit card transactions (a processing fee applies). Personal cheques must have cleared prior to delivery of any equipment.

We are glad to offer generous discounts for package deals. If you are planning a fundraiser or charity event please call to see what we can do for you.

Yes! Our slushie cocktail mixes and pedal karts can be enjoyed by adults. Our jumping castles are intended for the entertainment of children, therefore we don’t supply our castles for adult events.

All of our castles come with covers to protect the children from the sun and the rain.  In the event of strong winds or heavy rain, we reserve the right to cancel the booking for safety reasons. If this occurs, we will call you as soon as possible to discuss. All our other equipment can be setup indoors or undercover.

We regularly set up our castles in Collins Park and the Botanical Gardens (you will need to make your own booking through Wagga City Council for this to occur).  Our pedal karts can be enjoyed anywhere you would normally ride a bike. The Lake Albert cycleway and sections of the Wiradjuri walking track are very popular venues.

For staff safety, we prefer to collect prior to sunset. Overnight hires of our castles can be catered for, for an additional fee. Please call us to discuss.

Our castles come in two sizes – 4x4mtr and 5×5.5mtr. We will also need a little bit more space for the pegs and blower. Our popcorn and slushie machines are on their own stands and require a space of half a square metre.

If you are unsure about your space we will gladly conduct a free, no obligation site inspection.

Call us on 1300 570 591 or submit an online inquiry and we will call you.